Wednesday, July 17, 2013

A Farewell to the Eternal City...Hello Russia...I mean Moscow!

Wow! 10 day surely can fly by! What an amazing opportunity to spend time touring, learning, and studying in such a faith-filled eternal city. 

I want to give a shout out to the awesome people I got to spend the week with and for the new friendships I've formed.

Here are the goodbye Rome Pic...

(oops...from Capri! Forgot to post in last blog!)

Loyola University Rome Campus JRFC



Juan Pablo being...awesome! He's gonna make
a great Jesuit Priest Someday!
Goodbye/Final Banquet! so much amazing food and wine!

Trevi Fountain at Night

Final Farewell at the Pantheon last night! (Only part of our group)

Finally, a car full of Sisters...only in Rome!
30 days in Europe part 2 to come next!

I just arrived in Moscow this afternoon, tomorrow, Kim2 and I shall begin this new adventure where we do not speak the language, nor can we read their alphabet...this is gonna be awesome!

Here goes nothing! :)

Arrived in Moscow! Couldn't figure out how to get out of the airport. 

Any guesses as to what this sign says? haha I dont know either!

First night's dinner...was actually pretty good!

Delicious fruit puree! (I think)!

This is Creepy clown park....and the human kind wonders
why clowns are so scary!

Alright! Good night! More to come tomorrow!
P.S. Its 11:22 pm and just got fully dark!


No comments:

Post a Comment