Sunday, July 28, 2013

Almost 48 hours in Vienna, Austria!

If I hadn't been careful...I could have blinked and missed Vienna all together, but I'm happy I didn't! It's already on my list of places to return to! The only downfall was that most stores closed around 5 if not earlier! The food was wonderful, the sights were beautiful, and I really just had a great time on this visit! Below are a few snapshots of the time spent in Vienna!

Millennium tower...because really who doesn't have one! (at least in Europe I speaking of!)

Viennese Bier

Schnitzel 

Cruising down the street

Military headquarters

St. Stephen's Cathedral...really pretty! 
Inside St. Stephens

Classical music on the pedway...yes please!

Accidentally stumbled upon "PopFest" basically people drinking beer, and rapping in german!


View from the top of St. Stephen's! I've found myself on the top of many european churches this trip...rather fascinating views!
Tomorrow...off to Budapest!

No comments:

Post a Comment