Another 2 days that have really ended up being one really long day!
Started yesterday touring the streets of Dublin. I checked out a few churches, went to mass where I was the only one there with the priest (talk about not wanting to mess up the responses, which are different there by the way...thank goodness for the priest realizing my struggling and shared his book with me to respond out of). After that, I really just tried to see as much as I could in the short time I had. In addition to the church, I explored the Dublin Castle, walked the River Liffy, and last but not least got to see my good friend LINDA(!!!!) who showed me how to enjoy the Temple Bar area nightlife properly. :)
 |
| Remnants of Vikings in Dublin |
 |
| Christ Church Cathedral |
 |
| LINDA!!!!! |
 |
Experiencing Temple Bar the right way!
|
A few hours after ending my evening this morning, I had to get ready to head back to the airport to go to Berlin! Cobblestone owned my bags this morning rolling them down the street. Lesson learned, leave earlier! But I made it and here I am in Berlin, Germany!
I couldn't believe it took 2 hours by train to get from one end of the city to the other (aka, from airport to hostel). Being exhausted from not sleeping much last night upon getting to the hostel I passed out for a few then took a short walk and this is what I came across...much more to come tomorrow!
 |
| Berliner Dom-Largest Church in the Capital. I turned a corner and literally it took my breath away. It is so large and so beautiful...that I got goosebumps! Simply amazing! |
 |
| Another cool looking big building! |
More to come...
Peace!
Great pics! Excited to see what's next for you in your travels. And, fun blog! :) Love youuuuuu, Steph
ReplyDelete